SEPI

Transparency portal

This Transparency Portal makes information available to all stakeholders regarding the business of ENUSA INDUSTRIAS AVANZADAS, S.A., S.M.E. It includes data on economic and financial management, and corporate, organizational and regulatory information.

ENUSA hopes that citizens find this portal useful and undertakes the commitment to continue to gradually improve and complete it, pursuant to the provisions of Law 19/2013 of 9 December on “Transparency, access to public information and good governance”.

INSTITUTIONAL INFORMATION

ENUSA INDUSTRIAS AVANZADAS, S.A., S.M.E. is a state-run Joint Stock Company, with 60% of its capital held by the Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales (SEPI) and the remaining 40% by the Centro de Investigaciones Energéticas, Medioambientales y Tecnológicas (CIEMAT). There are three senior governing bodies that represent and manage the company: the Board of Directors, the Auditing Committee and the Executive Committee.

Governing Bodies

Executive committee

REGULATORY INFORNATION

Reference to the regulations that determine the legal framework and nature of the company, that regulate the business and the contracts for supplies, goods and services and that determine the good governance and transparency to be observed in management.

More information here.

Law 19/2013 of 9 December on transparency, access to public information and good governance.

ECONOMIC INFORMATION

This section provides information on management actions that have economic or budgetary repercussions, as well as information regarding the results of the quality of service provided by ENUSA.

Contracts

The information contained in Law 19/2013 of 9 December on transparency, access to public information and good governance in relation to ENUSA contracts can be consulted in the contractor profile on the Public Sector Contract Platform (Download).

Budgets

ENUSA draws up a budget that is included in the consolidated budget of the SEPI Group, which in turn forms part of the State’s general national budget. The budgetary information covered by Law 19/2013 of 9 December on transparency, access to public information and good governance is available in the economic-financial information posted on the portal of the Ministry of Finance and Public Administrations.

Annual Accounts

The fiscal years runs from 1 January to 31 December of each year. In the three months following the closure of the fiscal year, the Board of Directors prepares the annual accounts, the business report and the proposed corporate results, which are subject to the approval of the shareholders’ meeting within the six months following year’s end.

To access the annual accounts and the auditors’ reports, click here.

Reimbursements, Indemnities and Compatibilities

In accordance with Law 5/2006 of 10 April that regulates conflicts of interest of members of Government and senior officers of the State’s General Administration, the only senior officer who also serves as chief executive of the company is the President.

His reimbursements are regulated by Royal Decree 451/2012 of 5 March, which specifies the terms of payment of senior officers and managers of the public business sector and other entities, and by the Ministry of Finance and Public Administrations Order dated 30 March 2012 enacting the Royal Decree.

Annual gross reimbursements of the company’s chief executive:

  • Basic reimbursement 105,000 Euros
  • Complement for post 42,000 Euros
  • Maximum variable complement 63,000 Euros

During 2016 there have been no indemnities for senior managers or chief executives.

Compatibilities

The types of incompatibilities are regulated in Law 53/1984 of 26 December on incompatibilities of people working for the Public Administrations, and in Royal Decree 598/1985 of 30 April on incompatibilities of people working for the State Administration, Social Security and subordinate entities, agencies and enterprises.

The information on compatibility resolutions can be found in the Transparency Portal of the State’s General Administration.

 

INFORMATION REQUESTS

The accessibility information provided for in Law 19/2013 of 9 December on transparency, access to information and good governance is posted in the “Transparency Portal” of our website. For any additional information, please send an e-mail

In order to make sure the mailbox functions well, please include the following data in the request:

  • Identification (first name and surnames)
  • Purpose of the query (information requested)
  • Contact address (preferably an email address)
  • Mode of access to the requested information (email / postal mail)