What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any Website.
What are cookies for?
They are used to help the website remember your visit when you navigate again through that site.
Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs; without cookies, the services offered by any website would be significantly diminished.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we detail below how cookies are used on this website in order to inform you as accurately as possible.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: This stores cookies to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. On using this website, you are consenting to have information about you processed by Google. Therefore, any rights in this respect should be exercised by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics _utma
_utmz These cookies are used to compile information about usage. We use this information to improve the website. GOOGLE:
This website uses its own cookies as follows:
• Functional cookies, to ensure that the browser does not forget your decision on whether or not to accept them.
ENUSA.es does not collect any personal data via cookies.
Disabling or eliminating cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or eliminate cookies of this website at any time. The way these actions are taken differs depending on the browser you are using.
1. In Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/hot-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
2. In Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&ref_topic=3421433
3. In Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
4. In Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Consent to implement a cookie
In the case of ENUSA.es, this will be understood as given if you continue to use the website, without detriment to your right to revoke the consent at any time and disable the cookies.
• Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and your right to eliminate or disable them should be exercised from them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the proper or improper handling of cookies by the above mentioned browsers.
• In the case of the Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for system operation or when the law so requires. According to Google, it does not save their IP address.