- Name: ENUSA Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E (hereafter “ENUSA”)
- TIN: A-28286375
- Registered office: C/ Santiago Rusiñol, 12. 28040 Madrid.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer (DPD): The User may contact the DPD at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address of ENUSA to the attention of the “Data Protection Officer”.
2 INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
3 OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA.
The data requested in the forms for accessing the ENUSA Website are, in general, obligatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if these are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be dealt with.
4 FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL ENUSA PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the User’s requests, the personal data collected will be processed by ENUSA in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage and process the issues raised by the user.
- Manage and process the job applications made by the user.
- Recovery of passwords and/or user IDs in the event that the user has forgotten them.
- Manage the complaints channel in order to deal with complaints, denunciations or suggestions from employees regarding the established Code of Conduct.
- Manage the transparency portal and deal with requests made through it, in accordance with the provisions of the law.
5 WHAT USER DATA WILL ENUSA PROCESS?
ENUSA may process the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identification data: name and surname of the interested party, ID card number, date of birth and user ID.
- Contact details: Home address, mobile phone number, email address.
- Professional profile data, in the event that the User has already sent their CV.
6 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of identified data is legitimised on the basis of your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, although this does not affect the lawfulness of any processing previously carried out.
Likewise, in cases where it is necessary to process the User’s data in order to comply with a legal obligation, the processing would be legitimate because it is necessary for the fulfilment of these purposes.
7 TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data provided by the user will not be communicated to third parties, except in those cases in which this is legally required. Apart from these, in the event that ENUSA wishes to make such communication, we will require your express consent.
8 DATA RETENTION
The User’s data will be kept for the following periods:
- For the management and processing of questions: the data will be retained for a period of one year.
- For the management and processing of job applications: the data will be kept for a period of one year.
- For the recovery of passwords and/or user IDs: the data will be kept for a period of six months.
- To manage the complaints channel in order to deal with complaints, claims or suggestions from employees regarding the established Code of Conduct: during the period of time during which the investigation of the complaint made is extended, taking into account the nature of the communication, being, where appropriate, subsequently kept for the purpose of making it available to the corresponding Public Administration by law.
- To manage the transparency portal and deal with the requests made through it, in accordance with the provisions of the law: for the period considered appropriate, according to the nature of the request, being kept subsequently for the provision of the Public Administration that by law applies.
9 USER RESPONSIBILITY
- Guarantees they are over 18 years of age and that the data they provide to ENUSA is true, accurate, complete and up to date. To this end, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data they provide and shall keep the information provided suitably updated, so that it corresponds to their real situation.
- Guarantees to have informed the third parties of whose data they provided, if done so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, they guarantee to have obtained the third party’s authorisation to provide their data to ENUSA for the aforementioned purposes.
- The User will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information that they provide through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to ENUSA or to third parties.
10 EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may send a letter to ENUSA Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E. at C/ Santiago Rusiñol, 12. 28040 Madrid, or by e-mail to the address email@example.com with the Reference “Data Protection”, enclosing a photocopy of their identity document, at any time and free of charge, in order to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To obtain from ENUSA the limitation of the processing of the data when any of the conditions set forth in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- To request the portability of their data. Likewise, the user is informed that at any time they may lodge a complaint regarding the protection of their personal data with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at the address: Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
11 SECURITY MEASURES.
ENUSA will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will maintain the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures that guarantee the data’s safety and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: 16 May 2018