- Name: ENUSA Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E (hereafter “ENUSA”)
- TIN: A-28286375
- Registered office: C/ Santiago Rusiñol, 12. 28040 Madrid.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer (DPD): The User may contact the DPD at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address of ENUSA to the attention of the “Data Protection Officer”.
2 INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
3 OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA.
The data requested in the forms for accessing the ENUSA Website are, in general, obligatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if these data are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be fulfilled.
4 FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL ENUSA PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the User’s requests, the personal data collected will be processed by ENUSA for the following purposes:
– To manage and process the questions posed by the user.
– To manage and process the job applications made by the user.
– Recovery of passwords and/or user IDs in the event that the user has forgotten them.
– Manage the complaints channel in order to deal with complaints, denunciations or suggestions from employees regarding the established Code of Conduct.
– Manage the transparency portal and deal with requests made through it, in accordance with the provisions of the law.
5 WHAT USER DATA WILL ENUSA PROCESS?
ENUSA may process the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
– Identification data: name and surname of the interested party, ID card number, date of birth, user ID.
– Contact data: Home address, mobile phone number, e-mail address.
– Professional profile data, in the event that the User has sent his/her curriculum.
6 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The user’s personal data will be processed in accordance with the following bases of legitimacy:
– For the management and processing of questions: Based on the consent you give when you send us your application.
– For the management and processing of job applications: Based on the consent given when applying for a job offered by ENUSA.
– For the recovery of passwords and/or user IDs: Based on your consent when requesting recovery.
– To manage the complaints channel in order to deal with complaints, denunciations or suggestions from employees regarding the established Code of Conduct: Based on the public interest.
– To manage the transparency portal and deal with requests made through it, in accordance with the provisions of the law: the data of those Users who submit their requests to the transparency portal will be processed on the basis of their consent given when making the request.
7 TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data provided by the user will not be communicated to third parties, except in those cases in which this is legally required. Apart from these, in the event that ENUSA wishes to make such communication, we will require your express consent.
8 DATA RETENTION
The User’s data will be kept for the following periods:
– For the management and processing of questions: the data will be kept for a period of two years.
– For the management and processing of job applications: the data will be kept for a period of two years.
– For the recovery of passwords and/or user IDs: the data will be kept for a period of six months.
– To manage the complaints channel in order to deal with complaints, denunciations or suggestions from employees regarding the established Code of Conduct: for the period of time during which the investigation of the denunciation formulated is extended, taking into account the nature and nature of the object of the communication, being, where appropriate, retained subsequently to be made available to the corresponding Public Administration by law.
– To manage the transparency portal and deal with the requests made through it, in accordance with the provisions of the law: for the period considered appropriate, depending on the nature and nature of the request, and subsequently kept for the purpose of making them available to the corresponding Public Administration by law.
9 USER RESPONSIBILITY
– Guarantees that he/she is over 18 years of age and that the data that he/she provides to ENUSA are true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data that he/she communicates and will keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
– He/she guarantees that he/she has informed the third parties from whom he/she provides his/her data, if he/she does so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, he/she guarantees that he/she has obtained their authorisation to provide their data to ENUSA for the aforementioned purposes.
– You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any damages, whether direct or indirect, that this may cause to ENUSA or to third parties.
10 EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may send a letter to ENUSA Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E. at C/ Santiago Rusiñol, 12. 28040 Madrid, or by e-mail to the address email@example.com with the Reference “Data Protection”, enclosing a photocopy of his/her identity document, at any time and free of charge, in order to:
– Exercise their right of objection.
– Revoke the consents granted.
– Access your personal data.
– Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– To object to the processing of their personal data, in the cases provided for in the regulations.
– Obtain from ENUSA the limitation of the processing of the data when any of the conditions set forth in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
– To request the portability of their data. Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he/she may lodge a complaint regarding the protection of his/her personal data with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
11 SECURITY MEASURES.
ENUSA will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will maintain the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of the data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: 16 May 2018